The five shortlisted scripts for this years’ Goldmine Awards are as follows:
- ‘The Kiss’ by Susan Feehan
- ‘Dead and Married’ by Kristina Jilly
- ‘Trident’ by Dingan Mkhize
- ‘Out of Mind’ by Alice Seabright
- ‘When Angels Sleep’ by James Walker
Huge congratulations to these five finalists who will all be having industry meetings in April and May – and also to the other longlisted runners up, who all put in scripts of an exceptionally high standard.
The winner will be announced in approximately four weeks, some time around the 20th April, once the judging panel have made their decision.